BizOps Team (HK)
We are looking for a competent Administrator to undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently. The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results, and ensures smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
- Organise office and assist associates in ways that optimise procedures.
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner.
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information.
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments.
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages.
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies.
- Perform receptionist duties when needed.
- Perform full spectrum of office support duties and assisting in handling ad-hoc tasks as assigned from time to time.
- Manage and maintain the Company’s physical and electronic business records.
- Monitor and coordinate resources as needed to assist the team complete business objectives.
We offer 5-day work with good career prospects and excellent fringe benefits to the right candidates. If you are an individual who wants an opportunity to excel as an individual within a team environment, we look forward to hearing from you.