Data Team (HK)
As a Data Annotator, you will play a critical role in supporting the Kami Platform Development Team. You will primarily be responsible for generating the training data set in preparation for Kami’s platform release.
- Edit and label scripts relating to topic areas as directed by Platform and R&D Team.
- Build on the company’s training data set.
- Follow internal development directions to ensure scripts are in line with platform requirements.
- Translating existing data to generate additional scripts.
- Work with Data Team to complete projects within designated timeline.
- Fluent in Chinese language and literacy (both Cantonese and Mandarin preferred).
- Proficient in English language and literacy.
- Entry-level candidates will be considered, some prior writing experience highly preferred.
- Self-motivated and detail-minded.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
We offer 5-day work with good career prospects and excellent fringe benefits to the right candidates. If you are an individual who wants an opportunity to excel as an individual within a team environment, we look forward to hearing from you.